Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1st Amalan Kejuruteraan Mekanikal Product...

today is 1st class of tis subject(state as above)...3hours..the 1st hour is demo from the teacher...then another 2hrs is practical...juz wan to 磨 a metal rod..from a diameter 6cm metal rod until a 4cm diameter metal rod...and nid to 磨 0.5cm by 0.5cm...walao..tis used 2hrs time...haha...

the water use for cooling d is so geli...yellow colour d...after done all the thgs,my hand full with oil n the 'water'...smelly n oily...

luckily i hv finish it in time la...some of the classmates juz do half of it only...next week stil nid to continue le...

juz now go to gym room...play play the thgs...very hard for me now...the stamina n d strength of my hands n legs not enough liao...n my back hurt before..so it will pain when do it...i hv to train my stamina le,coz i get a plce on Suksis...nid to training more liao...not like last time during in PeiYuan...haha...

later nid go to library to do assignment with friends..next week nid to do presentation o...abt moral values..haha..

ok la....c u all my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment