Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to me....

1st of all,i wan to thank to God..bcoz of Him,im came to tis world...
2nd,i wan thk to my mum...bcoz is she pregnant 9months n born me out on tis day...she suffer on tis day d..so, Thank You,Mum...!!! I Love U..!!!
3rd,i wan to thks her bcoz she celebrate birthday with me...is 1st time she celebrate my birthday wif me..although juz chat in d phone but enough n so touching le...
4th,thanks to all my friends no matter old friends n new friends...thanks for ur wishes...Hope u all happy always...

hv a wonderful birthday tis year...hv happy n sad too...smile n tears too...anyway,is great la...n d feeling is totally different la...1st time celebrate birthday outside my hometown...haha...

roti canai wif candle
roti canai as birthday gift
wishing

No comments:

Post a Comment