Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday To U, My Dear....

Happy birthday to u...thx to ur mum to gv birth a very good girl for me...hee...wish u hv a great birthday tis year...tis year u celebrate birthday in UKM...dun noe how is ur birthday leh...but of course i hope u happy la...ur friends muz help u celebrate d le...hee...

i still remember last year how i celebrate birthday for u...is my 1st time celebrate with u...although tat time juz a small cake n in tat garden,but v really sweet tat time...hee..n aso 1st time sing song in front of u..as u noe,how im am...

Tis year...is we both separate in two different place..i thk abt 300km la..hee...since v enter university,our contact become lesser n lesser...i thk is my problem la...coz i always say u hv to take k abt urself....then make u until like i dun wan u liao...but actually my meaning is i cant beside u,juz worry u cant suitable urself in uni life...i muz with u d..dun worry..coz im ur darling ma n u r my dear ma...we aso love each other d...hee...although we not physically together but our heart are stick together d...

we together already 1year 1month le...many thgs we hv gone through,we had pass through many thgs...hv smile n cry between us...hee...

i hv 信心 tat v can hv future d...i love u,dear...muakz...

Happy Birthday o,my dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment