Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st in 2011

tis post is d 1st post in year 2011...hope my blog will be a blog tat like by all reader la....n thx for u all in year 2010 supporting it...

Happy New Year to all Of U ! ! !

tis year i would do something tat really different in my life...especially towards God...

Actually i plan many thgs to do in tis new year...i really hope i can achieve something in tis year la...in a new environment n new ppl...

ohya...im juz back from Malacca Trip with my family(bro n sis) n some friends...3days 2nite..1st time countdown in Malacca...stil remember my last year countdown was in Genting..with her aso...but tis year,all change...but every scene will be in my memory...

all d photos abt d trip will upload in facebook...check it out o...!!!


Wish U All Happy n Blessed New Year ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment