Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My 21st Birthday

specially thx to my sister who make a very special cake for me...tis year birthday celebration is combination my birthday,my dad birthday n aso farewell my sis to Sabah for further education....

before d needle of clock reach 12am,my fb already starts to hv wishes from friends until the end of d day...thx for ur wishes...im appreciate it...then i saw my sis busy~ing since she woke up...start to preparing ingredients for her big n creative plan...since to make me a suprise,so i din go 'kacau' her...haha...

when sun starts to set, we all go to restaurant to hv our dinner...n enjoy our 'Family Night'...haha....at we ate up the key tat my sis make it for whole day...is we tasty n special...coz it has two flavour...one part is yogourt(sry for dun noe spelling la...) n one part is chocolate...n is a Key shape...thx for it..after tis cake,really dun noe when only can eat her homemade cake le...she will fly to Sabah n i will go to Johor...haha...
my chef

tats d key



after enjoy with family members,of course is friends time la...although i noe wat will happen but very thankful to their heart n job to celebrate tis day with me...we meet back friends who are long time less contact...haha....we chatting each other n enjoy the laughing...
(photos not on me...need to wait for it...) 

anyway,thx to all ppl who wish me directly, indirectly or by whatever ways...thx to all of u for giving me a memorable 21st birthday...God Bless U All too...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment