Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Life@@

really sorry for those who visited my blog recently...coz i din update it..

seriously speaking, im really busy since 2nd year started...my time really packed, full with assignments n ministry...n last week n tis week, test 1 of each subjects are around aso...total tis year hv 6 subjects tat need to face test, only some subjects not need to test...n among these 6 subjects, 5 are categorize in my Killer Subject category...Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Maths III, Mechanics of Materials 2 & Computer Programming...i really worry tat my pointer of tis sem will continue backslide..really dun hope it will happen...1st sem CPA get 3.48, juz need more 0.02 to step into 3.50...tis sem have to put more effort on studies...n everytime my mum aso remind me about academic...ai...wat to do??? Juz believe in God n do the best lo...^^

tis week aso  very tough o...Tuesday, Thursday n Friday also hv test...still got 2 reports to finish...so really need to learn how to manage my time n use it wisely...really thx God aso because hv a busy life...so tat i can depend Him more n trust Him more...n i aso serve more n more in lifegroup...d past week was my 1st time to lead P&W in lifegroup...n beginning end of tis month will serve as a guitarist aso...Thx God for using me in His kingdom although many things i dun noe to do...He use these challenge to let me grow more n even see how He works through me...although hv many things to do, but i really got grow a bit...no matter in faith but aso d relationship with God getting better...God's works cant do our strength, juz can let God to do it through us...we juz d vessels for God to use...

i think tats all bah....if hv time, i will update again la....Thx for visiting ya..^^

1 comment:

  1. gambateh o~~believe urself n u can do tat!!!
    support support...........hehe~XD
    although life is very busy but dun forget 2 rest,because sometime resting is very important d~^^

    ReplyDelete