Monday, February 20, 2012

2nd Year 2nd Semester

after one month of CNY break+sem break,is the time for school reopen...tis semester is a quite tough semester for me...coz i have to take 3workshop n a few tough subjects...tats mean every week hv to do 3 reports n hv to pass up within 3days...

my timetable for tis sem can be said to be pack...especially on Monday n Thursday..from 8am class untill 7pm...but friday juz hv 8-10am 2 hours only...for the rest of time,i think will be writting reports...haha...

got one incident wanna to share at here...is about the 1Malaysia RM200 coupon...one day during my sem break,me n my bro n sis went to ipoh to shopping...actually is wan to use the coupon to buy thgs...so i bring along lo...we searched Popular n MPH bookstores in Jusco but didn't buy anythg, so went to Ipoh Parade...in Popular, i used rm100...i bought a wireless mouse tat cost rm45 and the rest i gv to my bro to buy books...remaining rm100 i put in behind pocket lo, then we went home...i took a bath n put my jeans into washing machine for washing....INCLUDED MY RM 100 cuopon ! ! ! (i did not knowing it)...the next day i only realised tat the coupon had taken to wash...haha...

tat rm100 i planned use to buy A4 n testpad paper for new semester use..but now hv to buy by my own....haiz...im such a forgetfull person...now paid the price....haiz....but nvr mind lo...take it as a teaching to remind myself not to be forgetfull again....

anyway,God let tis happen have His own purpose n i believe tat is for my own good too....God might use tis incident to teach me lo...haha....

罗 马 书 8 : 28

我们晓得万事都互相效力、叫爱 神的人得益处、就是按他旨意被召的人。

so through tis words,my heart din sad liao....haha....i noe tat God is good all the time..

in new semester,hope tat my result will improve n aso continue to grow in God...

1 comment:

  1. hahaa...quick funny lor,bt is very normal lar,many ppl oso like tat d,hahaa~~
    +u lor... new sem hope u can gt wat u want!!!but must take care of urself o~~bcz healthy is d most important d~~^^

    ReplyDelete