Sunday, March 7, 2010

no title.....juz for u...

she angry me for a whole day le.....yesterday din call her at nite coz i not at house n i wif my mum,so cant call her...i say i wil cal her after i bac home....but she angry me le...din answer my call,turn off her phone,din reply me message...one day le...
although i last time make her angry many many times le but juz pujuk a while then ok le...tis time not same....i call her,sms many times to her....but useless la...

may be im not good enough...always make her angry la...finally she cant tahan me le...

ai...dun noe how now...she at KL...very worry her la....she feeling not well n sick liao last few days...dun noe her recover or not...

tat day me n her go KL by bus..on bus,she say me like a 'wood'...dun noe make fun...always serious face d....
for her,may be she wan tell me my personallity la....
for me,d heart very hurt la....but i juz pretend nothing la....coz i dun wan she worry about me...

since together wif her,i change very much le...i become like to talk more wif people around me n joke more le...even noe how to pujuk a girl more le...

but juz a little,i think...

N cant achieve her target ma....

i noe im very not good d...coz everything i aso cant do d best...make trouble somemore....

really wan to say SORRY to her....SORRY,my dear....

hope u can forgive what i done before....i juz hope u hv a happy life in KL only....

everynight,i will pray for u d....let u hv happiness everyday...any troubles n worries put on me,i will take them away from u...jzu left happiness in ur life...


these few days u hv many thgs to worry about...especially ur future....study which univercity n what course u nid to choose...these thgs make u very 'fan' d le....n i cant help u on tis....


Hope every bad things will go away n leave us both la.....hope v both can happily together....

God Bless You...!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i kno smtimes i m oways 发脾气on u...coz reali nid tink too much thgs...haiz...so fan de!!!sori...make u hurt...i wil try 2 do my best when 2gether wit u...hehe...then both of us jiayou oo...

    ReplyDelete