Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st Sem Over ! ! !

Time pass very fast...My UTHM 1st sem end when d time i pass up my test paper today...haha....

1st, i really thx God to bringing me here...a small place but full with God's love...i stil remember d time i when i get upu sms...tat time im working d...i really happy...although get UTHM,an unknown university...but i really thx God to gv me enter a local uni...at least im a university students....haha...

then im waiting for 12th of July 2010...my uni intake...haha...

finally d day im waiting arrived...haha...

then been through many thgs all d way tis sem....friends,food,studies...really a good memories for me...

but i enter uni without a true purpose d...others ppl enter uni,so i aso enter lo...haha...but God knows...He hv plan my life for me in tis university...All i hv to do is juz to believe in Him..then He will guild me in my whole life....

one day,UTHM will be a university tat can change people's life and God kingdom will be enlarge....

thx God for guilding me and teaching me many thgs...my spritual life grown much le...all my thgs tat i hv are come from U...

no matter how my tis sem result is, but i aso appreciate it...because i believe u will do Ur work...U hv a wonderful plan in my life...

tomorrow will back to Kampar le...haha...but juz for one week la...coz i hv kem...will be back to Batu Pahat on 11th of Dec...then until CNY only back again....

ok la...time for relax le...haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment