Saturday, December 25, 2010

Special Christmas ! ! !

tis year christmas no service on morning...last time in kampar hv service on morning d...but i stil hv christmas lunch today....is very special...all Uni Group bro n sis go to a aunty house...d aunty is from our church too(i not sure her name)...

we prepare our lunch together...very enjoy o...is my 1st time make sushi o...last time always watch my sis make juz very easy..but when i make myself,is so tough...d rice are sticky..make my hand aso full with rice...haha....i try many times then finally success make a few la...which is nice looking la...haha...

then we hv our lunch...we chat n laugh together...but my heart stil missing my home...last nite after countdown,i call bcak to my sis..n all d bro n sis in KCMC take turn to chat n wish me...they really enjoy at there...i aso enjoy at BP la...haha...next year la...if hv chance...coz Uni time table change le...may be hard to hv holiday during Christmas la...

after lunch, we go to church for cleaning...d purpose is to prepare the best place for tomorrow sunday service...then we go to a cafe to drink pearl milk...is buy one free one....wow...one cup cost RM6.50 la...but is nice n worth aso...we order 8cups then juz pay for 4cup d price only...haha...

these are some photos la...stil hv many in my facebook...check it out ! ! !

Honey Pearl Milk...coz im sore throat n a bit sick...
Christmas tree in bro's house..


No comments:

Post a Comment