Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Holidays

haha...long time din post something here liao....now juz simply post post la...

as i know,im already in Kampar for abt half month liao...4 months sem break, no working...haha...nothing do in home except be a 24hours driver to fetch my family members from here to there and stay rest of the time in front of my computer....i guess tis month's electric bill will be higher than usual liao...haha...turn on the computer since i open my eyes until i go to bed only close my laptop screen...wat a terriblt living style during my semester break...but of course no spider-webs or mushrooms over my body...

for these two weeks,i've been join Hope Kampar for their life group n prayer meeting...is different from Hope Batu Pahat...is time to use on it..coz these 2months i will join them d...i knew many bro n sis at there..i thk is my 1st time to hv fellowship time with them for a period of time..1st time i meet them is last year in a life group,but we not much know abt each other...now is the time to make friends with them...they are very nice n friendly n sometimes are funny too...haha...but most important is i can continue to seek God at there...

emm...tmr i will go to KL for a few days...my cousins finally back to Malaysia after 4 or 5 or 6 years in US...yeah...^^ me n my sis will join them in KL n hang out with them until next Monday...it will be a wonderful time with them...then on 11th July will be my 1st time in my life to take flight to Sabah...me, my sis , n two cousins will go vacation at there...it will be a good memory to all of us...

then August reach soon...not yet have pany plan in tis month...haha...juz my 21st birthday is coming...wohoo~~haha...the end of the month will back to Batu Pahat n prepare to start my university life again...

tats my plans for my whole semester break...fruitfull?? haha.....


P/S: will be update after back from KL

1 comment:

  1. not bad maa~haha....
    take a long rest lar,so that have more energy 4 d future lor~haha...^^
    at kl??? shuang lei~enjoy d moment with ur's cousin o~be careful when u at KL lar~^^
    21st lor~so fast o~~must celebrate it o!!!haha~
    what ur's wish ah???can told me???

    ReplyDelete