Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011

is the end of 2011 n tis is last post in tis year..haha....firstly hv to thanks to all readers n visitors of my blog..hope my blog doesn't hurt u or watever la...haha...

reflect back my whole year, my life throughout 2011 can be said a wonderful year..especially in my spiritual life..i had grown much in understanding God n in my leadership ability...im was a person who like to be worker behind the stage la...im enjoying doing thgs n not need to be a leader...including in my ministry...haha...tats my style la...

but throughout tis year, im learnt tat i cannot continue tis attitude in my christian life..God put me in a new lifegroup to be a small leader in it..tis challenge my leadership n my speaking skill...haha...one semester had passed,God really trained me in my these two skill..He put more sheeps within me n stretched me even more in leading praise n worship in lifegroup...n im started picking up as a guitarist aso..

last time i thought tat working behind is aso a serving n learning..N im satisfied with it...now i understand tat God put me in tis place is to train me be a leader...many people may willing to obey n do,but few ppl choose to be the leader to lead others...in God kingdom cant be like tat..i need to raise up n learn to be a leader...im sure tat as i choose to follow Christ, God will lead be n bless me wat im lacking...

i think tis is the thg i learnt the most in 2011...hope tat i can continue be a blessing to others in next year...

lastly, thanks to God & all the brothers n sisters in my life...u all are great encouragement to me...Lets' us continue our hearts toward God n love Him more n more...

See u all in 2012^^

No comments:

Post a Comment