Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is Around

Hurray ! ! ! Counting down 2 days and it will be Christmas ! ! ! What an exciting moment in the end of 2011 ! ! !

Churches and Christians are busying with the preparation of this 'Big Day'...

So do i in Hope Batu Pahat...Tis is my 1st Christmas celebration in Hope family. This 'Christmas Week' fall on the last week of my 2nd year 1st sem..time pass by really fast n is the end of my 3rd semester in UTHM..Throughout tis year i've really grown a lot in spiritual life and experience God's goodness in my life..

In the end of 2011, Christmas helps me to reflect all the memories in tis past whole year. I'm really thankful to God tat He loves me more than anyone else in this world..Until He gives me His one and only son,Jesus Christ who had saved me and through Him, im able to walk in His way..

Bro n sis...Jesus came down because of you n i...He had fulfill the salvation plan of God...what He had done on the cross lead us into the light...

Friends...If you have a taught or wan to know about tis Jesus, i encourage u to join one of the churches around u. I'm sure tat u will find Him..

For those who had accepted this gift, let us not to juz keep it for ourselves only..There are still a lot of souls who are waiting for us...In this Christmas, raise up and share this amazing love n gift to our family, friends and people around u..Let them have a chance to have this salvation in their life..

~Because of LOVE, A Child was born for U & I~


No comments:

Post a Comment