Monday, May 14, 2012

To My Lovely Parents~~~



what a long time since d last post, n here to apologize for tat...actually im really busy since this semester starts...Reports, assignments, projects and many other stuffs really surrounding me...everyday back home, looking at all the thgs need to submit, sometimes really will blame myself for choosing this course...howcome others ppl doesn't seems hv a life tat similar to me...

but really glad tat i hv God with me..if not, sure i will collapse....everyday burning midnight oil and yet cant finish them...tis semester really the hardest time for me so far in my life....

although challenges like waves coming to me in these days, but thx God for being my strength...He lead me through all these...Through all these, i have learned to depend on God in all circumstances...no matter is my studies, friends, family and ministry, all i uphold unto God...because God is the one who controlling all d thgs...He is the only one i can depend on...

God is faithful, and His promises never fail...He really blessed me in whatever i needed, im really not lacking of anythg...As long as im be with Him, my life become more fruitful n fruits will be produce...although many challenges in front of me, but God is my strength and im facing them with joy...

This is the lesson tat i learnt the most in this semester..this lesson really equipped me for continue moving in this journey of faith...

Yesterday, Hope Batu Pahat celebrating Parents' Day...i had been assigned to make a video for this event...while doing it, im really miss my parents...n of course the salvation of my parents (Dad)....since im born until now, they gave me wat they could n gave me the best thg ever...although my dad seldom spend time with me but deep from my heart,i can feel his love towards me....as a son, im also hope tat i can give my best thg to them-Jesus is my best gift tat i can give to them...nothing can be as precious as Jesus...i love them, but Jesus loves them even more....

Dad....Mum....I Love U and Jesus Loves U...! ! !



1 comment:

  1. happy parents day....wish ur's parents happy 4ever n u muz take care 2 them lor....XD

    u oso same ah,muz rest d o,busy 4 ur's study oso muz take care 4 urself lor...eat more n rest more lar~^^

    ReplyDelete