Saturday, August 4, 2012

all about tis semester

wohoo~such a long time didn't update my news at here...hope u dun think tat im MIA??? haha...

actually im busying for the whole semester until now,im still busy for somethings...there are so much things wanna to share at here, but i better choose one or two things to tell u all la...my stuffs mostly come from academics and church ministry...i will conclude for the whole semester at here...if hv free time,i will tell 'stories' at here..

after June, is the end of my 2nd year in UTHM...time flies....really experience it..i still remember the first day of my uni life..the environment n people around give me such a new experience at here...for this semester, my reports, assignments, tests and quizes really 'eat' a lot of my energy...is an incredible life where everyday just rush for those things...is hard to believe tat i can passed through those days...i have been selected be the group leader in some subjects...a leader have to lead...tats a great challenge for me as u know tat my leadership skills...is terrible...but im very thankful to my group members tat willing to help me and support me so much, my burden are lessen..as the end of my study week, i still went to bible conference in Hope JB...tis really need my faith unto God...but i saw the importance of it and choose to believe in God...Last few weeks, my results finally announced...really thanks God...as i choose to seek His kingdom n righteousness, all i need will be provided....my results for tis semester improve...although not a lot, but is the best thing tat God gave me..

In ministry, i gone through a fruitful spiritual life in tis semester...God had challenged and molded me a lot...tis semester has a restructure in our uni group...our lifegroup has increase in number in terms of core team members...our lifegroup purposely 'designed' for training leaders for future purpose...my sheeps aso gave me a great challenge...Love is hardest thing tat we can give to others...normally we love ourselves more than others,but tats not God's heartbeat...so, i just try my best to love,accept and forgive...through these, the relationship experience breakthrough..although their respond are not good but i believe one day their heart will be open to God...

now im busying with SRCC ministry..i had selected to prepare the multimedia for opening ceremony...is about Unity..really need God's wisdom n inspiration...im still new in using sony vegas video maker...just try my best...pray for me ya...^^

tats all for tis post la...got to do my things...see u all next time...^^

1 comment:

  1. muz take care of urself tooo lor.......
    bcz health is d most important things of our life....^^

    ReplyDelete