Saturday, September 8, 2012

22nd Birthday

My 22nd birthday held during SRCC on 19/8/12....seems like a culture to celebrate birthday before or after the actual date...haha...anyway, i got a surprise from my lifegroup members n some brothers sisters and even one brother tat not in my friend list(before tat nite) who came from Indonesia(came to join SRCC too)....

Singing birthday songs and a cake from all of them...very paiseh tat time...haha...

Received my birthday present from all of them...thanks very much to all of them...they bought me a Drumstick...which challenge me to serve harder with it...haha...i will accept n appreciate for tat...

then we  hv a simple sharing from some brothers n sisters...God really loves me,He gave me another family at in my university life...I wish that all of us will be meet at the finishing line...God loves u and i love u all too...
>.<

actually nothing much to share here..

Here my Drumstick

Another serving journey with u ^.^

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday.....haha~
    wish u all d best in ur's life n enjoy ur's day.......
    support u o....XD

    ReplyDelete