Friday, September 7, 2012

A Brand New Life In Front

Finally hv a free time to 'lepak' here...haha...^^ with this short time,i would like to share something abt me since i back from SRCC...

Honestly,im feel blessed during the whole SRCC..no matter from the P&W session, gaming session, preaching session and even in the hostel time...through the P&W session, i had been touched by God many times and of course cried before God..haha...God had remind me about the works tat He had done on the cross and in my life also..is time for me to respond to Him...He gave me a vision which is a man who wants to move forward with his luggage...the vision just showed me the legs of the man and he pick up his two luggages and step forward to his destination...the vision just like wat we watching in 80 or 90's Shang Hai drama...with the screen hv some yellow and a bit old old feeling, the two luggages is rectangle shape...the vision seems like cut from a part of one drama....haha....God is so funny...at 1st for my understanding is God wants me to go...respond to His calling~respond the calling of build churches in somewhere...just like story of Abraham...God just call him n go, Abraham just go by faith...But as i continue pray n seek God, God said: "I'm not want u to go out,but I'm want u to pick up more responsible. Just believe in Me n I'll show u the way." God really understand me very well...throughout the way, my heart is desire to do more for God but i just not dare to pick up more responsible, not dare to trust God in leading me through all the things. this really remind about my unity in church and also lifegroup.
I might be a brother who is very obey in doing things, as the leaders give me some tasks, i can do it well and fulfill the needs of leaders..but...deep in my heart, in some cases i might not fully obey to them..i will think tat my ideas or methods are better than them and causes me not to have a same believe with my lifegroup core team members...Actually to achieve a true unity which God wants, is not unity tat come from outdoing but is unity which come out from heart...God does not want unity by doing things well but not comes out from heart...
Goes back to the vision, God use it to prepare me for next semester...i believe tat God will use me in more ways in His kingdom...but what God want me to be a person who depending on Him...as im quite familiar in some tasks,i can done it well without depending on God..tats wat God want to challenge me...He wants me to depend on Him in all things im do, by using His ways, principles and methods...
Thx God for teaching me,challenging me and molding me...im be waiting for the next semester with excitement...haha...
besides tat, throughout the multimedia tat i had done helps me to have a better relationship with the brothers from Hope JB..
i also blessed by the life testimony from the pastors from India,Taiwan,Tokyo and even England...hv some chances to meet and hv meals with those leaders...really encouraged by their lives even in such challenging countries...for the challenges tat im facing just like a 'peanut'....their lives challenged me not to give up no matters wat things happen...
i had learnt many things in this SRCC...and now is time to live it out...not to remain as knowledge but in action...
~thats all from SRCC~

SRCC video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yC8DclM1dQ    ~Copyright and Enjoy it~

My Uni 2 brothers & Sisters
starting next semester, lifegroup will be split into two...which means we're growing...thx God....more exciting things will come...preparing myself to be a greater vessel for God's purpose...Let Jia You together all brothers and sister....^^

this year im not involving in MHS means orientation week coz i hv another task to do...im preparing the multimedia for coming Welcoming LifeGroup...this year welcoming lifegroup is very different especially in games session...i wont be sharing at here coz is idea from 4 top gamers from Uni Group which is too complicated and some kind like playing a RPG game or mission type game...u are request to finish some side mission in order to obtain something in order u to accomplish the final mission...sounds complicated? Or sounds great? haha...

counting down 2 days from today will be start my 3rd year...time really flies...the picture on the 1st day when im entered to UTHM still in my mind...but now already step into 3rd year, tat scary fast...appreciate the time when studying...

i think i had write too much liao...Forget what lies behind and move forward...^^

1 comment:

  1. haihai~^^

    seem like very enjoy urs Uni life,i can feel that u r happy...haha~

    wish that u can smile always and be happy o....
    +u...FIGHTING~XD

    last sem alrdy lor...hehe~

    ReplyDelete