Sunday, November 21, 2010

emo-ing

im reach uthm le...

as usual keep thgs n clean my room(my place actually)...

as usual aso take out d letter she wrote to read once again...is d 1st letter n aso last letter(hope not) she wrote to me before i enter university...evverytime i free or nothg to do,i will aso read it once again...is very touching d...sometimes make me cry aso..but not yet flow out lo...is really touch my heart...d feeling cant discribe la..is juz touching...may be love her too much n deeply...

since tat day until now,my heart never heal b4...but i noe im stil love her..no matter where i am,my heart stil at her...missing her all the time...

i really hope tat we stil hv chance together again..may be im stupid...but love is blind,isn't ?? friends n family members aso advice me to "put down"...不要为了一棵树,放弃整个森林.....but is hard..is really hard...easy to say,but hard to act...

during d study week,we hv sms a few...and meet once accidentally...i really wan to chat wif her..but i dun noe wat to say..hi?hello? i juz smile n walk pass her...my heart is suffering badly tat moment...

but anyway, i wait her n miss her so much...because is worth for me to do tat...

No comments:

Post a Comment