Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hope Kampar

Today sis Pui Ying bring me to Hope Kampar uni life group..venue at Won Cafe..is special for me bcoz is 1st time involve in other church in Kampar other than KCMC..haha...

actually i juz go la..dun hv any purpose d..but when i waiting them arrived,i pray to God...Let God hlp me n bring me along whole d life group...as i noe, im not a easy play with person...is hard for me to get into new friends...it would take some time to prepare myself d...

but something happen and was amazing...i even very easily join their fellowship n chat n play games with them...i noe is God's work...Thx God...

hv a wonderful nite with them...get noe some new friends lo...haha...thx for d bro n sis in Hope Kampar....

Hope Hope Kampar will be raise up n influence whole Kampar....Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment