Sunday, November 21, 2010

One goes another comes

Is time to back UTHM le..3weeks holiday finally finish...is my study week or holiday...i really dun noe...books, hv study but not yet finish...ai...tomorrow morning take 8.30am bus to KL then change bus to Batu Pahat...is time to prepare myself to face my 1st final exam in UTHM...

my final until 1st of Dec...then 13th Dec nid go to kem...dun noe wan come back or not...dun come back,stay at where? come bac,one week after nid to go back uni again...ai..dun noe how to decide...always like tat d me...never change..

sometime i feel regret to enter Suksis..nid pay out so much time for 1credit KK...3years...n cant celebrate Christmas in Kampar...

now decide to take one week holiday break for celebrate Christmas in Kampar...dun noe my plan will sucess or not la..go to kem at d first two weeks then 3rd week back home...hee...

ok la...will update when back to UTHM la...

No comments:

Post a Comment