Sunday, May 15, 2011

Im Free ! ! !

Thx God...! ! !  Im finally finish my 1st year ! ! ! Huray ! ! ! Haha~~~


4months sem break start when the last paper hand to the pengawas peperiksaan...^^  really gone through many thgs in this 1st year in UTHM...next sem will become senior lo...haha...n i will be move out from university hostel n move into my new house...is a House of God- Nissi Ministry House...full with God's servant...we can grow with each other in the future lo...^^


one year in GG4A-116, got some feel in it alrdy...after tis,i will live separately with my roomates le...thx for them for tis one year 'sleep' with me...from the 1st day we meet until now, our relationship are getting better and good friends now...i feel some 不舍得 lo...coz i wont live with them anymore n my house is far from their house too...wish our relationship wont affected by distance and yet we aso meet everyday during school day lo...is juz we cant 'play' around together n hang out together...

ok....my holiday plan is like tis...major activities are SRCC, End Time Seminor, Holiday with family, Student Camp n MHS...SRCC is on 3-6th June, End Time Seminor is 10-12th June, then starts my holiday with family until end of August lo...early in September will be pembantu Minggu Haluan Siswa(MHS) 2011/2012...hope my holiday be a good testimony to all my friends and family la....


Wish all of U a fruitfull n wonderful holiday la....^^



ok la...im Keep It Short n Sweet (KISS)...haha....byebye....^^


A drawing from my roomate


upper left: ryan tee, me  below left: jun han, poh lun

1 comment:

  1. happy holidays o!!!
    enjoy ur's holiday lar,n wish u take care urself tooo...rest more lor~^^
    become senior o,dun bully ur's junior lor~hahaa~

    ReplyDelete