Saturday, February 12, 2011

Its Juz Begin

sry for sometime din update my blog...coz im very busy on this week...

for info,im came back to uthm for one week le...was a very very very busy n packed week...im came back from Kampar on 6th of Feb...juz only enjoyed my CNY for just 4 days 3days only...2 days with my dad n mum family respectively and 1 day with my 'buddies'...

start on Monday night is my Material Science test..i juz prepare for one night b4 the test...n i thk i answer the paper average only..after Monday test, Wednesday n Friday incoming test for Fluid Mechanics I and Engineering Mathematics aso....my time was filled with A4 paper notes, textbooks and sitting in front of my laptop grunch through d notes tat lecturer gave...

after tis week, the stuff nvr stop coming to me..stil hv 2 tests, 3 reports of workshop n 1 assignment calling me to 'touch' them..Thx God for the reports are in group ones..the burden can be share a little bit lo...and tis sem hv one project hv to summit...is to create a shoe that wear by a 80kg person on the WATER ! ! ! is 80KG ! ! ! how can i do it?? 25th of tis month hv to passup the purposal...i still hv no idea on it...now stil hv many thgs to rush abt...

All are just a beginning of tis sem already so tough n packed...really nid God to gv me energy n wisdom to do all these thgs..

tis coming Tuesday is public holiday...can i get some rest??? NOway!!! actually stil hv TITAS presentation on tat day but due to is public holiday,the presentation postpone to another tuesday le...if not, i will pray to hv 48hours on the monday le..haha....

tomorrow(or today) 12th Febuary, Uni Group will hving a combine life group to celebrate Chinese New Year..is my 1st time to celebrate CNY at here..hope will get to noe more bro n sis through tis Life Group lo...and on Sunday is ANG PAO SUNDAY for Hope Batu Pahat....Hurray ! ! ! Im involve in a sketch which theme is 和谐...is very waiting for tis incoming day...yesterday i very thankful to God la...coz one of my roomate n his gf will attend on tis Sunday...usually he not interested in going to church..but when i asked him,he answering me 'OK'...Wow ! ! ! I noe God is working..i juz hv to open my mouth n with a faithful heart, He will lead me...Hope he will noe abt Jesus n God through tis Sunday...

is time to bed le...i din hv enough sleep for one whole week le...

i will upload the lastest new after the CNY life group...Good Nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment