Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life is Short

Life is Short...really feel tat d time in tis world not enough for me to do all my thgs...n especially God kingdom...

today after class,recieved my sis phone call...my grandpa condition not stable...i aso not so sure abt it...but my sis said he may be cant stand longer...

my heart suddenly drop from sky onto d valley...it was sso shock n cant imagine tis will happen...monday my mum juz tel me tat my grandpa is ok..but now,juz only two days later...

after phone call,i cant concentrate on my revision...my mind started to thk abt d bad n negative thgs...n started to cry...i pray to Lord tat dun take away my grandpa,coz he stil not yet a believer...not yet noe abt Him yet...then suddenly d brain started to hv an image...is abt if one day im in heaven,n i look down to the hell...i saw my grandpa in it...suffering,screaming for pain...d feeling is so so terrible...then i cry even more...

i really uphold my grandpa n my family salvation onto God's hand...i hope tat i will be the salt n the light in my family..so influence them to walk towards God's way...

so,time for us on earth is really very short...we cant noe wat happen next...may be after tonight,tomorrow will not arrive...bro n sis, plz use ur time wisely...share gospel to all ppl n bring them back to God family...each day hv many spirits lost, we cant allow this thgs continue happen everyday...we hv to use our life to gain more losted spirits for God...

Lets move forth by our faith ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment