Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last week of CNY 2011

Finally im back le...already two days din online...nowadays, no facebook or online one day will feel like something lost in my life...haha...

emm..i hv a busy,fruitfull,blessed,happy,enjoy weekend...

yesterday morning hv uni life group which celebrate d CNY...is very enjoy la...deep from my heart,i truely can feel d CNY 气氛 during these two days...previous in home,i totally cant feel d CNY 气氛...all ppl juz busy their stuff n juz spend sometime with my family...but in church,in God Family, with bro n sis...i truely thx what had God done in my life...i hv found my 2nd home at here...i will getting love more at here le...haha....

today is AngPao Sunday...really thx God tat hv new visitors join us..d sketch run very well n everyone enjoy  it...haha....

is the last week of Chinese New Year on 2011...i hope tis year i will hv some break through in my life...

these two days i had captured many photos...i had upload in facebook...go check it la...i juz will upload some at here only...

Mechanical course bro n sis


Theme of tis AngPao Sunday


Uni Group

No comments:

Post a Comment