Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet Again Friends ! ! !

1st week in Kampar in tis Rabbit Year finish le....is time for me to pack my stuffs n mood n back to my 'prison'...Hv a normal CNY la...b4 come back to Kampar,i had plan to do many thgs...but in the end,do nothg lo..haha...Me is like tat d...plan many thgs and din do them...haha...juz wast only...

most important is d time with friends n family la..i thk i balance them well...although my family members busy working,less communication...but d relationship still achieve d level tat i want la...

Abt friends...Emm....still ok la...hv enjoyable time to 'play' around with friends lo...today go to Ipoh watch movie,sing k n yumcha...

d most hard thgs to test me is d feeling of homesick la....i hv to wait until May sem break only can back again le...coz no holiday again for me in tis sem le...hv to do my best in studies..tis sem at least hv to get CGPA 3.52 n above....at least can maintain on 3.52 la..if can get more,is better lo...haha....

ok la...meet again in May la,my Friends....bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment