Friday, April 15, 2011

End of 14 Weeks

Finally 14 weeks of my 1st year 2nd Sem reached to the end...today juz finish my uni test 2...although result not very well but also hv to thx God for bring me all the way tis sem...

my study week start on next monday and the final exam starts on 28th April...hv to use wisely to do revision...tis sem is very tough but i really feel tat God is with me all the way i go...

today hv 3 tests..oral test in the morning and 2 tests at night..but actually i din feel stress at all...tis really amazing...all of my friends keep on studying whole day(so do i la...), but m heart not feel stress n pressure...God is with me...I noe it...

Take a rest a few day then hv to start my revision le...my roomates all back hometown lu...left me alone...tats mean i can focus la...may be gua...haha...

ohya...next friday is Good Friday and 复活节。。。i again involve in a sketch on tat day....Thx God for using me n do somethings for Him...

Hope tis two days will let more ppl to noe God n even bring them back to God....

No comments:

Post a Comment