Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Day

Today is the day where Christian celebrating Jesus resurrection...His resurrection prove that He is a living God...what He said during His ministry is real...He set us free from the bondage of sins..

now we are set free...for those who believe in Him will hv eternal life...


for me, today im been set free from my sins tat happen a few years ago...this thg keep in my heart for a few years le..but today,God's word had set me free..im not bonded by it again...Thx God very much...

through tis week im watch Passion of Christ over 10times le..coz i prepare the movie clip for the sketch,during prayer meeting and life group...i understand tat God really loves me, if not He no nid to hung on the cross...How God loves me, i aso wan to love Him as He love me...

And im involve in a sketch in church..tis is my second time involve in sketch ministry in Hope Batu Pahat...i act as Jesus in the sketch which is abt Peter's Life..How Peter called by Jesus,follow Jesus in ministry...and also Peter deny Jesus three times and how Jesus encouraged him and become a great leader n bleesing in God's Kingdom..


the sketch video will be upload in my facebook later...wont so fast d...





start today hv to prepare my final exam le...whole study week is busy abt the sketch...but i believe when i seek God's kingdom 1st,He will give me all i need...


Jia You la....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment