Monday, April 25, 2011

Start Engine

A busy week had over,now gonna start my academic 'work'...my schedule for final exam as follow:

27/4 Tech. Electric n Electronic 8.30-11.30pm
28/4 Titas 9-12pm
4/5   Mechanics of Material (Solid Mechanics) 2.30-5.30pm
5/5   Maths Eng. 9-12pm
11/5 Material Science 9-12pm
13/5 Fluid Mechanics 8.30-11.30am

can see tat my table is not pack...but when hv exam, two papers come together..during the time dun hv exams,really hv to use d time wisely...if not,my papers will 'die' liao...

the most geram is the Tech. EnE paper...change many times although final timetable had out...actually is the last paper same day with Mech. Fluid at afternoon d...but last few days,it become the 1st paper of my exams..these few days i preparing for Titas,now the EnE pop out...In the end my both papers at the half journey only...

start today, i will be hv time for prepare my exams..

                    All the Best To Me ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. All d best lor ~^^
    believe urself n dun be toooo tired muz rest more lor~i noe u can d .... hahaa~
    +u +u ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for ur encouragement...helps me a lot n hv more strength to move on..^^

    ReplyDelete