Wednesday, April 6, 2011

God is Good All the Time

During Word For Life class, a brother taught us about and how to evangelism...Actually at 1st i already noe how to evangelism n now is more detail about it only...

Last Sunday, he challenged all of us to evangelism once in tis week...haha...is a huge challenge for me,coz i not dare to share gospel although i noe about for some time...tis challenge keep on "pop out" in my mind during in room...then i pray to God..i evangelism is not to fulfill the 'homework' gave by the brother, but im do it is for U...

is juz a simple prayer...God answer me...

yesterday afternoon after class, 1 roomate sleeping,1 roomate dun noe go to where, and one roomate who usually sleeps is playing computer games then left me alone...i dun noe wat to do although hv many things incomplete...

then holy siprit remind me and ask me to share gospel to the roomate who playing computer games...at 1st, my heart dun wan to do it..im afraid,no confident and not dare to share...i sat down...pray to Lord...Lord, i obey U...then i go to his place...

i really dun noe how to start..i sat on his bed and chat with him about the games...slowly, i enter the topic...then talk n talk n talk...really thx God la...is my 2nd time to share the gospel...

Today during Maths class,lecturer gave us 4 questions to do...many of us dun noe do,include me but the classmate who sats behind me does...so i move to his place n ask for help...i not yet ask for help,he go to meet with lecturer....i no chance....haha...

But,a gang of friends beside me....i heard they are chatting...one of a Christian friend is telling them about Christian n Jesus...so,i move my chair and chat in the topic....Is really thx God,me and the Christian friend like 'working together' to share gospel to them...

although they hv many questions and concept, we both still able to answer them..but during chatting, we unable to lead them to believe in Jesus...

n today during class,we(me n the christian friend)able to become a testimony for others Christian in my class...they are juz 'sleeping  Christian' and most of the time skip Sunday Service...we both also ask them What is the 1st thing in their life?Studies?Sleeping? or God? I aso share the persecution that Christian face all over the world....Is a good challenge and reminder for them...Hope will waken them up n do more for God....

Is really thankful to God...my yesterday prayer is heard by God and He arranged opportunities for me...in my prayer is for one time but God gv me more than i needed...God is always the faithful...as long as pray by faith n belive in Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment