Saturday, April 2, 2011

A New Season Starts

The 1st 3 months of 2011 had passed...is the 2nd Quarter of tis year is begin...really thx God for everything tat He had gave me...no matter high or low,He still with me and gv me Strength to pass through all these hardship....

Hope in tis few months later will be more fruitful than before...

1st of April is April Fool but not fool at all...start the 2nd quarter of 2011 with a tough test...hv Fluid Mechanics test on last Wednesday and Technology of Electric & Electronic on today...really not much time to study...i just try my best and others let God to lead me...

then today is the 1st time i shepherding with my 1st sheep-Bro Kok Hao personally..actually is 2nd time la,but tis time is one on one only....God stretches me by placing tis sheep with me...is really challenging la...coz hv to grow much and do many researches through the bible before go to shepherding...tis really help me grow a lot and let me hv a burden on myself and my sheep...firstly, i hv to grow more and get to know more about God...Although now is a large lesson for a person who lazy study bible like me,but i choose to obey...the one way i can do is Grow and Grow and Grow in Lord....Amen....

Celebrating Bro Sze Hou's birthday after today Prayer Meeting...^^
Brothers from Uni Group
Sisters from Uni Group

我 和 寿星公-Sze Hou

1 comment: